I remember Opening Day at McDonalds in my neighbourhood. A Big Mac was 29 cents. That sure didn’t last long but the memory of the Big Mac Special Sauce sure did. The snappy radio jingle made the ingredient list sound like one word.
“Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onion on a sesame seed bun”. What an ear worm.
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons french salad dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill at least one hour until flavours blend.