Brussels sprouts don’t need to be boring.
Liven up this often neglected vegetable with the zip of ginger and a sweet touch of honey to make this a year-round family favourite.
Honey-Ginger Brussels Sprouts
- 3-4 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp pepper flakes
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- In a pan heat the olive oil, add the ginger, sauté for a minute.
- Add the brussels sprouts.
- Roast till it is nice and crisp.
- Add salt, red pepper flakes, honey and toss.
- Serve hot.
Source: Everyday Cooking