They call Brazilian Lemonade ‘limonada’ here when in fact it is made with limes.
We are too busy complaining about the high heat and humidity, despite the rain this weekend, to worry about this. We need to worry about the sugar content from the cachaça.
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- ice cubes
- water to "max line" (if using Nutribullet) about 3 cups
- Cachaça (optional)
- Wash limes thoroughly.
- Cut off the ends and slice into wedges.
- Place limes in a blender with sweetened condensed milk, water, and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove rinds.
- Serve over ice.