So quick. So easy. So delicious. Healthy too! No-bake apricot balls.
A friend called saying ‘put the kettle on, I’m coming for tea and will be there in five minutes’.
These apricot balls were ready before the water boiled and she begged for the recipe. It is just too simple!
- 8 oz. dried apricots
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- ¼ c. sweetened condensed milk
- Using metal blade on food processor, chop apricots.
- Add coconut and milk and pulse until ball forms.
- Chill if necessary.
- Form one inch balls and roll in coconut.
- Chill and store in airtight container.
Source: Borden Condensed Milk