A Salami Pasta Casserole to rival your favourite pizza. You choose your toppings to be included in this cheesy dish.
Quicker than a pizza delivery boy and no tipping required. Moms work free, right?
A tossed salad and a glass of wine and dinner will be special.
- 1 lb. package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups salami, cubed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 green bell peper, cubed
- 10 mushroooms, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- Italian seasoning, red peer flakes, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta al dente.
- Drain, and mix with the pasta sauce and vegetable ingredients..
- Place into a large casserole dish, sprinke with more cheese and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly about 30 minutes.
Source: Marcella Cooks