It is summer somewhere and cantaloupe gazpacho is so refreshing. Serve chilled. Good any time of year.
When it is too hot to cook, your blender to the rescue.
- 1 medium cantaloupe (peeled, seeded, chopped)
- 1 small cucumber (peeled, chopped)
- 2 tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Purée cantaloupe, cucumber, red onion, salt, and water in a blender until smooth.
- With motor running, drizzle in 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve gazpacho chilled, topped with thinly sliced fresh mint.
Source: Real Simple