Great melt-in-your-mouth barbeque ribs that fall off the bone.
I’ve been told not to share this recipe because it is just too good to give away.
It is so good, I think everyone should try it.
Melt in your Mouth Ribs
- 4 lbs pork ribs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon liquid hickory smoke
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees
- Mix together the sugar and spices to make the rub and apply to all sides.
- Lay ribs on two layers of foil, shiny side out and meaty side down.
- Lay two layers of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
- Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler.
- Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 2 or 3 ribs and arrange on broiler pan, bony side up.
- Brush on sauce.
- Broil for 1 or 2 minutes until sauce is cooked on and bubbly.
- Repeat on other side.
- Alternately, you can grill the ribs on your grill to cook on the sauce.