If you love the taste of chocolate and orange together, then you will love these Orange & Feta Fudgy Brownies!!
Add more orange liqueur and orange zest to this for extra flavor. The feta cheese makes for a delicious, savory, fudgy brownie.
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup crumbled, traditional feta cheese
- 1 to 2 teaspoons orange zest
- PREHEAT oven to 325º F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- HEAT chocolate, sugar, butter and water in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter are just melted. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, one at a time, until mixed in. Stir in liqueur. Add flour and salt; stir well. Stir in cheese and orange zest. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes until wooden pick inserted in center comes out still slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Source: Very Best Baking