Serve these Pineapple Enchiladas with Mexican rice and cornbread.
A margarita wouldn’t hurt either.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce, divided
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- [I included refried beans with jalapenos in the mix knowing that as a side, none of my guests would eat it -- it worked :)]
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine pineapple, sour cream and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Fill tortillas with pineapple mixture, roll and place in baking dish. Pour on remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes.