Cranberry Cream Cheese Pinwheel Appetizers
- 4 soft flour tortillas (for Christmas I use the green spinach ones)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp of garlic salt (or your choice of seasoning)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (I use Craisins)
- 2 bunches diced green onions
- Mix cream cheese and garlic salt together until well blended. Spread evenly on tops of tortillas.
- In small bowl, stir together cranberries and onions. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese spread.
- Lightly press cranberry/onion mix into cream cheese.
- Roll up tortilla. Trim off ends. And cut each tortilla into 10 even pieces using a serrated knife, like you would slice bread.
Source: House and Home