Here’s a quick and easy meal. Lemon pepper shrimp on linguine.
Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguine
- 8 oz. linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add linguine, and cook for 9 to 13 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and saute garlic about 1 minute.
- Mix in chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is reduced by about half.
- Mix shrimp, butter, parsley, and basil into the saucepan.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp is opaque.
- Stir in the cooked linguine, and continue cooking 2 minutes, until well coated.
Source: Catelli Pasta