What do you do with leftover potatoes? Have you tried baked potato soup?
It’s the perfect comfort food.
Baked Potato Soup
- 2 medium potatoes, baked and cooled
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon or bacon bits
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a blender or Nutribullet
- Add broth; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan. Stir in sour cream, pepper and remaining potatoes.
- Cook over low heat until heated through (do not boil).
- Garnish with cheese, bacon and onion.
Source: Martha Stewart