Hawaiian quesedillas adapted from closetcooking.com recipe. Thanks, Kevin.
Quesedillas with an Hawaiian twist. Pineapple and ham bring a taste of the tropics to this recipe.
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/2 cup monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup pineapple, sliced and optionally grilled
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno (pickled or fresh), sliced
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the bacon, pineapple, jalapeno and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesedilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.